December 22, 2010

Dear Bunda,


Maybe I have never told you yet about how much adorable you are,
If I look for the strongest woman, it might be you.
If I look for the person who can teach me to have a good table manner, it might be you.
If I look for the real traveler, it might be you.
If I look for the most assertive human, it might be you.

Maybe I have never told you yet about how much I proud of you,
I have not known anyone who has more passion and love in education but you,
When I am tired of being a fourth grade collegian, 
you, as a Professor, still have more passion to continue your study on another major.

Maybe I have never told you yet about how much I love you,
You are my role model,
You are my teacher,
and you are the greatest thing that God has given to me. 


I love you, Bunda.




No comments:

Post a Comment