December 17, 2010

Ladies Behind The Veil

This morning my sister was successfully distract my focus while I was studying for my final exam. She sent some links of fashion blog which the owners are the ladies with veil. Then, I was totally unfocused after looking at their blogs. Amazed. That is the only words in my mind when I found the "hijabers" (they called it)  who have a great sense of fashion! I'm totally glad to see them. Especially when I know that most of them are young talented people.

These are my favorite ones :










Well, there is no more judgment about nerd, ugly, not cool, or whatever they call it to the girls who wear veil. Because as you can see from the pictures above, the ladies with veil have even look gorgeous than the other one who doesn't wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment