December 31, 2010

Today is the last day of 2010. And, wow, I still cannot believe how fast this whole year has been passed! I feel as if celebrated new year's eve in Bali with my big family and counting down from 2009 to 2010 in a recent days. and now, everybody is going to countdown our last times in 2010! Honestly, I am not in the mood for celebrating new year. Not like a few years back, when I always happy to celebrate new year's eve together with either my family or friends, and right now, I much prefer to stay at home and thinking about what I did in a year back and what will I do next. Yeah, maybe it is because of my anxiety to face a year ahead and other reason is tomorrow I have to wake up earlier to catch a flight to Singapore on 6am.
Anyway, here is my wish list for 2010 that I made in last year.


Some of them were successfully done and the others weren't. But apart from doing it or not, I feel so much blessed during this whole year. I cannot tell them in the details, because it won't be enough to write them all in one post. Had some time of a really healthy life, passed a phase to be an adult, finished the unfinished things, found other great things in life such photography, knitting, piano, cooking, etc, still surrounded with wonderful people, and still there are plenty of great things that God gave to me in this year. Hopefully, 2011 will be much better than 2010.   

HAPPY, HAPPY, NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment