January 22, 2011

Let's Play with our Mind Trick!

Pay no mind to the severe title. I don't want to disappoint your thoughts as if I will teach you some magic things or games or other similar things like that. Frankly, this is not the sort of a fun thing. But, perhaps will help you to live in a better day with your own positive minds.

I believe, all of us have ever got down. Like me, since I had spent almost a month with my family in Jakarta and a few days ago came back to Bandung, I easily feel lonely, sorrow, homesick and not in my mood to do anything. Whenever I feel homesick, I want to go back to Jakarta. Seems so immature and childish am I, huh? But, I have tried so hard until today, to not allow those crap things stuck inside my mind. Because I know, I will do nothing in Jakarta and moreover, I will get bored either as I am in Bandung. So, I decided to stay in Bandung, do anything fun that will light up my mood. Watching dvd, listening music and browsing internet. All of a sudden, I realized about something that have just happened to me. And now, I want to share it, the MIND TRICK, to all of youuuuuu!

Have you already guess what kind of mind trick that I will tell you, huh? Please do not judge me too fast if I will whimper on you. NO! As I promise to myself, I will be more grateful and mature in this twenty years old me. So, I won't complain, genuinely. What I wrote in the previous paragraph is just an intro to start this topic. Hoooo :)

One of the magic words to play the mind trick

This is how manage your bad feelings, minds, laziness, sorrow, unsteady and many other negative things in yourselves, to become positive. And one of the way to make it, issssss, play with your own minds! Again, please do not think If I will give you motivational words like Mario Teguh does. NO! I love motivational quote and remark to booster my spirit. But, errr, are you kidding me? it is obviously not my talent to motivate people except myself!     

Mind trick
change your usual mind become unusual one or another mind which you are comfort with

I will give you some easy examples to understand.
  
a.  I was hungry on midnight, but I couldn't eat because I am on diet. So, I told myself that I am not hungry at all. I change my mind "I am hungry", become "I am not hungry". 

b. I was really want to Jakarta, but I shouldn't. because there are some benefits that I will get when I am in Bandung. Then, I told myself : Jakarta is crap! You better off in Bandung.

c. I was freaking lonely here in my bedroom. Then, I asked myself : Hey silly! don't waste your time with only crying, it makes you become a coward! Wake up! Search some inspirational things that build up your mood!
   
In other situation, when you get all the negative thinking stuck on your mind, this mind trick is more difficult to be done. And because of that, you need some help to make your mind trick to be successfully done. Music, film, photograph, or anything you love, just make them as your rescuer and motivator! Every time I get my mood down, and I want to play this mind trick, the first thing I do is playing the music and turning up the volume. Up, up and up! Afterwards, I look at some inspirational tumblr, blog, fashion, photograph, DIY, and other things I love! After I get my mood back, then it is a good time to play the mind trick! I fill my mind with the positive things, against my negative mind that I did before. Until all of them are going far, far, faaarrrr away from me. And PUFF! I am totally in my good mood! Horeeey! It would be great for a little while, for sure.  

So, do you get this mind trick? Well, I hope you do. Because, without your lovely mood and positive mind, I seriously doubt you can entirely focus and openhearted with all the things you want. Without your passion and spirit, your days are just going to suck. I know exactly how your negative mind and bad mood are gonna be really tough to beat, but it all up to you, to how strong your intention to get back your spirit and keep it up. If you are solemnly to fulfill your mind with positive things, it is so easy to play this mind trick. Best of luck to you, people! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment