May 15, 2011

DYS Fashional

Yesterday I decided to take a break for a while and go outside. At first, I didn't have any idea where should I be spending my Saturday, the only day before I had to resume to my "normal activity". Lucky me, when I read the newspaper this morning, I saw an article of some events in Jakarta. I was attracted to visit this exhibition since I read it. With no doubt, I went with my father and my little brother to that exhibition, held by CCF Jakarta and Goethe Institute at Galeri Nasional Indonesia. It was pretty cool and I was able to take the stress off my mind, if only for a while.   






Boxes by Jay Subyakto & Stella Rissa


Pink Swing Park by Davy Linggar


Schminktisch by Michael Sontag


Pop-up Shop by Parasite



Le Orfanelle by Antonio Marras




Education by Oscar Lawalata

 


If you are one of those who gets bored of spending your leisure activities at the malls or cafes, you shouldn't be worried because there is plenty of interesting events that's coming in this city. Starting from ballets festival, piano recital, theater until the exhibition of fashion photography. You can check them at this, this, this, this or this. Enjoy the show

No comments:

Post a Comment