Oh, Hello Again Japan!

Hello good people. Hope you all are doing well! I'm back again with a little update of my trip to Japan three weeks ago. Maybe I'm too amazed to realise it's mid August already that led me to start writing about my trip before it's too late. Anyway, I couldn't possibly summarise in here everything that's happened to me during those two weeks as it's gonna be a super long post (and the other fact that I've had a lot of catching up to do right now). So, I'm gonna split it into several posts and I hope you won't get bored of my travel stories and photographs! :p








Even though this is my third visit to Japan, I still had the pre-trip excitement and anxiety. The thing is, I can't really say my previous visits as a vacation. I was actually participating in exchange programs which means I didn't have enough time to travel around the country. And what's more is that I only went to Fukuoka, a city in the southern part of Japan, that is completely different from the cities I visited now: Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto. Sooo, for the first time in who knows how long, I was really excited when making long itineraries, using the super cool toilets, seeing lots of kawaii umbrellas popping up everywhere, eating a cheap but satisfying Japanese foods, sleeping on a minimalist futon, bathing in an onsen (Japanese public bath), and many more exciting things that you will definitely find out later :)








If England is a lover with whom I shared some of my early-twenties memories, then Japan is an old friend who played a significant role in my childhood and teenage years. I can't express it well, but there's definitely something special about this country. 
  • I remember when I went to Japan for the first time, I almost couldn't go back home because I'd forgotten (where I kept) my passport. Since then, I always check my passport everyday just to make sure that it's in the right place
  • This is the place where I made a friendship with some people who I called my childhood best friends. It was actually stray too far from the "norm" as other people we know can't seem to make this long term friendships
  • I always end up crying when I returned home (except for this time), because I had to say goodbye to people whom I regard as my family 
There are actually many interesting experience that I had in the past, but I just couldn't find the right words to explain. Surely, it's the place that has given me lots of sweet memories and some tough lessons about life (and travel). 

More from the country of sunrise in my next posts! x 







6 Comments

  1. aaahhh yang ditunggu keluar juga. can't wait another stories and photographs, mbak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihihi, ditunggu ya mbaa postingan selanjutnyaa. semoga engga boseen X))

    ReplyDelete
  3. haloo kak, mau tanya nih btw pake kamera apa yaa?
    gambarnya jernih banget, jd nggak bosen buat stalking hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haloo, makasih yaa udah baca blog aku hehe. Ini pake Sony Alpha 550 :D

      Delete
  4. "If England is a lover with whom I shared some of my early-twenties memories, then Japan is an old friend who played a significant role in my childhood and teenage years." --> :''')

    ditunggu post-postan selanjutnya kak! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment