Lately

Everyone must have gone through some days when they just want to stay at home or bedroom. Yap, lately I am fully wrapped up in my final thesis. It totally got me lazy to go outside my room until there is something important that force me to go. Sounds like I am genuinely in my comfort zone and it is gonna be really tough to beat. Sometimes I feel bored to do this routines. It seems like everyday I do exactly the same way to spend my day ; wake up - eat - practice piano - do the final thesis - bored - watch dvds - do the final thesis - eat - browsing internet - do the final thesis - sleep. Yet, I have no idea how I am supposed to do to make it more fun. Have you?

Graduation in October 2011

Graduate in July 2011

God is always be with us 

2 Comments

  1. waaahh, sekarang bisa kirim komen yah? hehehe
    kan blogging pasti selalu jadi selingan yang menyenangkan dong..hehe
    God bless u, ozu :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha iyaa akhirnya aku memutuskan buat membuka "komentar" ini. hehe. makasii ka shofaa :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment