I Dreamed About You Last Night

I can't remember when was the last time I woke up with an awful feeling like this. The feeling of missing someone you were once so close with. The feeling that you get when you cannot wipe out the sweet memories of your past life. I don't usually remember my dreams, but this one was so vivid till it hurt and turned me down this morning. It felt so real that I remember the details clearly. The cool breeze of summer, the sea view from my bedroom window, the smell of fish and chips that linger in the air, the taste of English tea, the sexy accents of people when speaking their own language, and there was even a scene when the rain fell softly as I stared out of the bus window.

I dreamed about you, England. Don't you know that I miss you like crazy?


0 Comments