When In Oz

It's not often I travel with my siblings. Indeed, as I try to remember, we'd never traveled together without both our parents present. So, in last December I had my first trip together with my siblings. Me, my little brother Ali and my little sister Gladyz went to Perth. We stayed there alone for six nights, until eventually, my parents joined us for New Year. Going to a place I've never been always makes me excited, but this time, it also makes me nervous because I had to watch over my two siblings. In the end though, I end up realise that they have become one of my favourite travel companion.

Regarding the fact that we were completely unprepared for this trip and everything had been done at the very last minute, we could hardly find any affordable place to stay at the city centre. Even for an isolated yet small city like Perth, the accommodations option that are available to us would still cost us a fortune. Thus, to save our money, we decided to stay with Airbnb and moved immediately after my parents came. It's located in the inner suburb of Perth (around 25 minutes from the city centre), which way cheaper than any of other cheap accommodations including backpacker hostels. Despite this one little problem I had with the home-owner guy, it was such a great stay. It was a neat and clean house; me and my siblings shared a small room without a fuss. We also had a great time chatting with the other guests: two French girls and a Spanish couple. And the most interesting part is a golf course near the house, where a group of Kangaroos live!


















12 Comments

  1. Ahhh Ozu, i always falling in love on every picture which you took. Beautiful as always :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaakkk.... another stunning array of photos! Ih liat kotanya berasa lagi di setting Universal Studio ihh... ambiance-nya bikin penasaran pengen kesana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. emang lucu banget surrounding towns nya mbaa! aku pun jatuh hatii hihi

      Delete
    2. Kalo lagi summer gitu jalan2nya tetep nyaman, Ozu? Pas libur kemaren ngajuin destinasi Australia pada ga mau jalan panas2 :)))

      Delete
    3. Hmm menurutku nyaman2 aja kok mbaa. apalagi kalo udah biasa tinggal di Jakarta maah, pasti santaii. Kadang malah ngerasa masih panasan Jakarta daripada Australia X)

      Delete
  3. kaak, itu the 6th picture downtown-nya? kok kaya di disneyland gitu <3<3<3 such a lovely city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. itu di Fremantle, historic town deket Perth. pas disana berasa kaya di salah satu kota kecil di Inggris. you're gonna love it! :D

      Delete
  4. Uni Chicaaaaaa ga diajak.... Hahahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment