Teriyaki Beef and Vegetables

A couple days ago when I tidied up my room, I found Nadya's cooking book that I've borrowed since years ago (so sorry, Nad :p). I love that book because it guides the reader how to cook easily with its simple and fancy drawn of each steps of cooking. Then, suddenly I have my desire to cook and decided to make Asian Beef and Vegetables (which eventually I made the Teriyaki one).

Here are the ingredients that you need :
- 350 gr rump steak
- 1 spring onions, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 sachet oyster sauce
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 corn, grated

After you get all the stuffs, then prepare yourself  for each steps!









Anndddddd.....Here it is!





Even though I've been criticized with the too sweet of teriyaki beef and a little bit tasteless of vegetables, I'm happy and had enough fun to cook it :)
*Still, I know that I have to practice harder to get the perfect one.

Well, I just can't wait to have the other cooking times!

0 Comments