Doomsday

Recently, I came across a post from one of my friends that resonated with me: 

Being the people who have common sense is not a gift but a punishment because they need to deal with those who don't have one.

This sentiment isn't solely related to global issues impacting millions but extends to my experiences and observations.

A recurring question that has occupied my thoughts, especially in recent years, is, "Why are many leaders actually people who are wicked, heartless, ignorant, greedy; and other negative traits, you name it  that clearly show them as undeserving to be leaders?" 

As much as I curse about what's been happening lately around me, both in my daily life or even on a bigger scale like my nation, I only end up getting frustrated and heartbroken. Because it made me realize that powerless people like us need to compromise a lot to live in such a strange, unfair, cruel, and helpless world. As we mustn't only compromise dealing with people who don't have common sense but also compromise with being part of a system that tends to favor them. 

And at this point in life, I find myself questioning more often than ever before the purpose of our very existence. Was this world created for nothing more than a survival game?


0 Comments