The Beatles & Melissa

Every time I see my father's Beatles collection, I always want to take pictures of them. Yeah, my father is a huge fan of The Beatles. He has collected more than fifty books, uncountable cds and cassettes, and  some other cool stuffs. Since I was child, he often played their songs to me and my other siblings. Perhaps it should come as no surprise if we also adore that legendary band. 



This cute little alarm clock is absolutely my favorite ones

I am wriggling with pleasure right now, because after about two weeks I have been waiting for a pair of Melissa, finally this sweet scented plastic shoes have arrived two days ago from Bandung. Since this is the first time I bought something that I admire in a long time by my own hands after graduated (read : salary, hehe), I am beyond happy to have this Melissa.


 The Beatles records

Melissa Enjoying Beige



Oh, talking about my job, I am currently working in one of the government institutions in Jakarta. It is just a momentary, not permanent. I am still looking for the best one. Yeah, I have to admit that it is not easy to find the right job that I am passionate for. It is very lucky of you who know exactly what your passions are and already in the right path in order to chase your dreams. Wish me luck! :D

3 Comments

  1. bukaaan shofa, itu brand dari luar. cuma karena di jakarta yang ini blm ada stocknya, jd aku beli di toko Happy Go Lucky bandung.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment