Duo S

It's almost a month since I moved to Bournemouth and two weeks since my first lectures, but there are already piles of books and journals to be read. They don't sound like much of formula for happiness, do they? So, rather than give you a glimpse of my daily life as a postgraduate student, I try to bring back my memory to one fine Friday in Salisbury and Stonehenge.

It was two weeks ago, when it was the last weekend before the lecture began and there was still a Freshers' Week. During that week, my university made some trips around Bournemouth, which one of them was a trip to Salisbury Cathedral and Stonehenge. I'm never having been much of a fan of them, but thinking they might give me some good things to be remembered, then I had finally decided to join that trip.


















0 Comments